Beer Garden Yoga with Doc Savage: SOLD OUT
*SOLD OUT* Hop on our waitlist and we’ll do what we can to accommodate! Enough interest and we’ll even open an earlier class time for Doc’s disciples. Namaste beer loving friends!
*SOLD OUT* Hop on our waitlist and we’ll do what we can to accommodate! Enough interest and we’ll even open an earlier class time for Doc’s disciples.
Namaste beer loving friends! We are back with Beer Garden Yoga on Sunday morning, August 27th – Join us in the Hill City Beer Garden for the return of our Yoga series with a very special guest instructor: Doc Savage! We are excited he has decided to come out of retirement to hang out with all of us! Find some balance and breath while you enjoy a rejuvenating Sunday morning flow catered to all levels, followed by a beer at the new Hill City location. Whether you are an experienced Yogi or this is your very first class – the Lost Cabin Beer Garden Yoga is crafted for you.
Not only will you feel good from being so centered on a Sunday morning, but you can feel good knowing a portion of your class fee is going straight to our four legged friends at the Humane Society of the Black Hills!
This event will likely sell out, so don’t wait on securing your spot!
- Yoga session begins at 10:00am
- $15 fee includes group Yoga flow + a beer (or N/A beverage) of your choosing
- BYO Yoga Mat – If you don’t have one or are unable to borrow from a friend, let us know at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Class is 21+, and since we are working to create a relaxing and stress free environment, we kindly (but firmly) ask that you leave the kids at home for this one.
- Spots are limited, pre-registration required
- Event is outdoors, dress accordingly. Any unexpected delays or cancellations will be sent to the Phone & e-mail used to register
(Sunday) 10:00 am
Lost Cabin Hill City Beer Garden
150 Poplar Street