*** For the most current COVID update, please click here***
2020 has been a wild year so far, and we take back any unkind words we said about 2019. COVID-19 has really thrown a wrench in the works for everyone worldwide, and we’re doing our best to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible. We know your news feeds have been filled with beating this proverbial dead horse, but we want to keep you updated on our procedures and temporary changes in our taproom and operations so far.
What we have been doing all along:
– Cleaning and sanitizing constantly. We pride ourselves on having a clean taproom that people can feel comfortable in. We’re used to this already because making beer is 90% cleaning. We’d like to think we could give any sanitation engineer a run for their money.
– Making sure our patrons and staff are safe. Whether it’s making sure dogs are on leashes, and under control, or making sure you don’t have that “one more beer” that you will thank us for in the morning. Safety is always our number one concern.
– Cranking out damn good beer
What has changed with this whole virus thing:
– No more coasters. Our tabletops are not as important as your health.
– Beertenders will be pouring water behind the bar. We love our community water keg, it will return when the sky stops burning.
– No food menus. The food menu will be on the food truck outside, and the food is just as tasty.
– No games. Feel free to bring in your own Uno cards, or your D&D books (this is a 5e family, but Pathfinder is acceptable).
– Greatly reduced seating capacity with strict limits on occupancy and plenty of space between patrons. We love it when you all pack in like sardines. We think it’s rad, we can get back to that when normal Earth functions resume.
– We’ve contacted our chemical companies to source an arsenal of COVID killing goodies. Turns out we were already using them. We’re going Starship Troopers on these bugs.
– Asking anyone (staff and guests) showing symptoms to stay home, find a new hobby (like homebrewing), make some art, and binge watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. It comes highly recommended. All jokes aside, stay home. It’s not worth the health of our community for you to get out. Flatten the curve!
– Online beer sales! Hot dang are we giddy about this one. You can now pre-order to-go beer on the world wide web. Must be picked up at the taproom with an ID that matches the sale, but we still can’t ship or deliver it (write your Senator). Click here to peruse our wares.
– Cranking out damn good beer. Currently, production is continuing as usual.
Along with everyone else in the world, we are keeping our eyes and ears open to any changes with the status of the virus. All of this can change at the drop of a hat, and we will continue to follow CDC and state guidance, but this is where we stand as of right now. We will keep you updated on any other vital changes as they arise.
Stay safe, be responsible, keep drinking beer, and most importantly, wash your damn hands. May your beer fridge be full and your toilet paper bountiful.