That’s why we’re honored to host our third-annual “Art on Tap: Charity Auction & Tap Takeover” on Saturday, Dec. 22.
This year, we’veinvited four area nonprofits who are doing the hard, worthwhile work of making our area a better place to takeover our taps for the day, including:
On Dec. 22, we’ll be equally distributing all of the money from the art auction — as well as 100 percent of our pint sales and tips that day — to those nonprofits. Each charity will have three tap lines, so you can come hoist a pint or two to your favorite area nonprofit.
You can also start bidding on art pieces from the artists listed below beginning at 12 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15.
On Dec. 22, in true Lost Cabin style, it’s time to give back and party down. Blues and jazz musician Sophia Beatty will be performing from 2-5 p.m., and Black Hills Vinyl will take over at 6 p.m. to spin records until close. Plus, we’ll have an MC to talk about the art pieces until the art auction closes at 5:30 p.m.
A huge thank you to all of this year’s artists who donated their amazing pieces of artwork, including:
- Nancy DeYoung (Black Hills Photography Club)
- Dave Zuhr Photography
- Erica Lane Photography
- Rachel Pogorelski (Black Hills Photography Club)
- Mike Knutson
- Eden Bhatta with The Tainted Tripod
- Michael Magda (Black Hills Photography Club)
- Ray Tysdal
- Susan Drey
- April Oedekoven with AprilOedePhotos
- Bonny Flemming with Bonzeye Studio and Shaviq Boutique & Art Gallery
- Brandon Garreau with Visionary Ink
- Cody Lere Photography
- Steve’o Margaretis with Visionary Ink
From all of us at Lost Cabin, happiest of happy holidays, and thank you for supporting the nonprofits, artists, and local business that make this area so awesome.